ARABIAN PETROCHEM INTERNATIONAL FZC Details
- Country/Region:United Arab Emirates
- Business Type:Trading Company, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:2000
- Number Of Employees:5 - 10 People
- Total Revenue:US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 11.11% South America : 11.11%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Petrochemicals,Chemicals,Solvents,Fertilizers,Bitumen,Pharmaceuticals,LAB,LABSA,Caustic Soda (Flakes / Pearls / Liquid), STPP,Sodium Sulphate,Liquid Chlorine,Hydrochloric Acid,Anhydrous Ammonia,Sulphuric Acid,Precipitates Silica, Sulphur Granular / Lumps, Lead Nitrate,Chlorinated Solvents (Mc / PCE / TCE), Chemical Raw Materials
- Address:P. O. Box: 21139
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Sout
- Location:Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- ARABIAN PETROCHEM INTERNATIONAL FZC major Chemical / Plastic raw material Trading Co in the UAE and exports to various African / Middle East destinations besides the Indian subcontinent, the CIS.
We are regular suppliers of Chemicals for the Soap and Detergent, Leather, Textile, Watertreatment, Paint, Food, Rubber, Cosmetic and Oilfield industry.