Boreas Ltd. Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Year Established:1994
- Trade Capacity:Eastern Europe : 33.33% Mid East : 33.33%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Meteorological Stations, Measurement Software,Meteorology, Agrometeorology, Temperature,Wind,Pressure,Rain,Weather Stations,Meteorology, Sensors,Data Logger,Agrometeorology,
- Address:Favago Street. No. 58
- Main Markets:Eastern Europe, Mid East, Western Europe
- Website:Visit website
- Boreas Ltd. is a Hungarian high-tech company specialised in development, production and retail of automated meteorological and environmental stations.
Boreas Ltd. hardware and software products encompass the full spectrum of the speciality from simply collecting measured data through automated data processing to displaying and processing information required for forecasting.
We are recognised by our costumers for our flexibility and very favourable prices, the secret to accomplish it, is that every work-phase on the measuring systems is done at our company, from mechanical and electronics planning through producing to making the data processing software, from installing the systems to periodic maintenance. Due to our European Union membership we can combine the most recent and best quality imported components with the significant intellectual funds accumulated in Hungary.
Our stations are installed in multiple countries, and have been working reliably for a long time. We installed a large number of agrometeorological stations and systems, but we made climatic stations at chemical facilities, portable stations for cases of emergency or the meteorological subsystems of aerosol stations measuring radioactive pollution.
The Boreas Ltd systems are built up modularly, even one sensor and one data collector function as a measuring system, which later can be upgraded with more sensors and an evaluating and processing software. This ensures not only the long lasting value of the costumer's investment, but widens the possible marketing area on the acquired market.