Botas Jever Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:1987
- Number Of Employees:51 - 100 People
- Total Revenue:Below US$1 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 100.00%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 1,000-3,000 square meters No. of Pr
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :11 - 20 People
- Main Products:Western Boots,Exotic Leather Boots, Men Boots,Women Boots,Kid Boots,Western Belt,Young And Kids, Ladies,Genttlemen,
- Address:Espanita 914 Col. Los Gavilanes
- Main Markets:North America
- Location:Guanajuato, Mexico
- Website:Visit website
- 100% Mexican company with more than 20 years of experience. Botas Jever manufacture cow, goat and exotic leather boots with the highest quality. We have our own brand wich fame is growing bigger, and also we manufacture under another brands. We count with a exportations department with an English speaking person. We are always present at SAPICA's fair.
As exotic leathers we use: ostrich, caiman, lizzard, stingray, eel, python, cobra, karung, etc. And as not exotic we have grasso, crazy horse, imitation of exotic, bull'sn neck, brush up, waxy, embroided, afrika, napa, nobouk and goat (rustic and corrugated) .