Dongguan Puxu Industry Corporation Details
- Operational Address:Bldg. 7, Shangkeng New Industrial Area, Shangkeng Village, Changping Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:2007
- Number Of Employees:301 - 500 People
- Total Revenue:US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Average Lead Time:15 Day(s)
- Trade Capacity:South America : 40.00% North America : 30.00%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 5,000-10,000 square meters No. of P
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :11 - 20 PeopleEquipment and Faci
- Main Products:HDMI Cable,USB3.0 Cable,Displayport Calbe, DVI Cable,MHL Calbe, Ultra Slim High Performance HDMI Cable W/RedMere, MHL Cable,HDMI Cable,Mini HDMI Cable,Micro HDMI Cable,Displayport Cable,VGA Cable,USB 2.0 Cable,USB 3.0 Cable,Fiber Optic Cable,HDMI Splitter,Adapter,Mini DP To VGA/HDMI/DVI/DP, HDMI To VGA/DP/DVI, Micro HDMI To VGA,DP To HDMI/VGA/DVI, Cell Phone Accessories
- Address:SuKeng DaDiTang Village,ChangPing Town , DongGuan City,GuangDong Province,China
- Main Markets:South America, North America, Eastern Europe, Sout
- Location:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Website:Visit website
- DongGuan PUXU Electronic Corporation is a professional manufacturer specialized in cable design, production, and distribution. In Dongguan Puxu Industry Corporation, the staff has more than 10 years' experience in the electronic field, so we can deal with different levels of market demands for cable design and production. Our main products are high-frequency signal transmission cables, such as HDMI cables and Displayport cables.
PuXu is looking forward to becoming your business partner.
We will take the business philosophy of 'Efficient, High quality, Flexible, Innovative' to provide the best products and perfect services for you.
Codes of Conduct
Employment and the Workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity/Nondiscrimination
We believe that all terms and conditions of employment should be based on an individual's ability to do the job and not on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
We provide employees with a working environment free of discrimination, harassment, intimidation or coercion relating directly or indirectly to race, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion or disability.
We do not use any prison, slave, indentured, or forced labor in the manufacture of any of our products.
We do not utilize child labor in the production of any product.
We do not employ any person under the age of 16,or the age at which compulsory schooling has ended, whichever is greater.
Hours of Labour
We maintain reasonable employee work hours based on the limits on regular and overtime hours allowed by local law, or where local law does not limit the hours of work, the regular work week.
Overtime, when necessary, is fully compensated according to local law, or at a rate at least equal to the regular hourly compensation rate if there is no legally prescribed premium rate.
Employees are permitted reasonable days off (at least one day off in every seven-day period) and leave privileges.
Coercion and Harassment
We acknowledge the value of our staff and treat each employee with dignity and respect.
We do not use cruel and unusual disciplinary practices such as threats of violence or other forms of physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
We fairly compensate our employees by complying with all applicable laws, including minimum wage laws, or the prevailing local industry wage, whichever is higher.
Health and Safety
We maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We provide adequate medical facilities, clean restrooms, reasonable access to potable water, well-lit and ventilated workstations, and protection from hazardous materials or conditions.
The same standards of health and safety are applied in any housing we provide for our employees.