ERA Seating Systems Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:2007
- Trade Capacity:Eastern Europe : 33.33% Mid East : 33.33%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Main Products:Styling Chairs,Barber Chairs,Stying Units, Working Units, Waiting Chairs,Make-up Chairs, Shampoo Stations / Washing Units, Massage Beds,Child Chairs, Child Units, Stools,Reception Desks & Retail Systems, , Styling Units,Barber Chairs
- Address:NOSAB Cinar CAD. No: 3
- Main Markets:Eastern Europe, Mid East, Western Europe
- Location:Nilufer, Turkey
- Website:Visit website
- ERA Seating Systems was established in 2007 and started to manuafcture hairdresser's furniture with a young and dynamic team.
ERA's own development department, with specialized designers and constructors guarantees poERA Seating Systemsrful innovative capability combined with function and quality squarely aimed at the hairdresser. Although the company officially born in 2007, originally targeting suppliying the Turkish market the distribution network has been well developed in the country within a very short time period.
Customer satisfaction, product quality, and the pricing are the key elements upon which ERA philosophy is based on.
With a constant desire to develop products that are out of the ordinary in design, quality and functionality, we proceed to our journey with our idealist and fully amateur team spirit.
ERA product philosophy is based on continuous product innovation.
We are fully aware of what hairdressers want and develop products that are out of the ordinary in design, quality and functionality to satisfy those needs as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we are proud to define ourselves as a customer oriented company. That is, every department and employee are focused on contributing to the satisfaction of customer's needs.
Our quality policy is based on meeting and striving to exceed the requirements of our customers. We are fully aware that the real indication of quality is how well a product meets the expectations of the customer. The goals of our total quality management system are:
Better, more appealing, less variable product quality
Greater flexibility in responding to customer's needs
Lower costs as a result of quality improvements, reductions in reworking, and waste elimination.
Forming partnerships with suppliers and customers so that their inputs for improvement can be incorporated into the operation.