Forms + Surfaces Details
- Country/Region:United States
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Trade Capacity:North America : 100.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :5 - 10 People
- Main Products:High-end Indoor/outdoor Seating, Lighting,Receptacles And Door Hardware. Custom Elevator Interiors, Architectural Doors, Railings And Signage Systems, Large Scale Lighting And Architectural Facades., Others
- Address:6395 Cindy Lane
- Main Markets:North America
- Location:California, United States
- Extraordinary manufacturing
Building upon Forms + Surfaces long history of custom fabrication, forms+surfaces brings unparalleled engineering and manufacturing capabilities to a vast range of innovative standard product lines. Dynamic, large-scale plants on both east and west coasts of the United States benefit from the world' finest technologies, materials and craftsmen. Our versatile facilities utilize every tool available to achieve success, no matter what the size or scope of the project.
With so many manufacturing options to choose from, forms+surfaces provides a whole new vocabulary for design expression. Materials, patterns and finishes from our extensive palette can be mixed and matched across product groups, creating unrivaled opportunities for cohesive design. And, in stride with our clients, we are constantly evolving. Our products are based on easily configurable systems-each draws on the benefits of what is tried and true, yet can be tailored to suit the aesthetic and performance needs of any environment. The result: A remarkable breadth of durable, interrelated solutions for public spaces.
A comprehensive resource
Design. Engineering. Manufacturing. Project management. Multifaceted projects require an array of talents. Imagine the ease and value of working with a single source. Forms+surfaces ties it all together with a commitment to uncompromising standards and direct support worldwide.
For more company information please visit our website, or feel free to call.