Gandolf Foods Details
- Country/Region:United States
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesa
- Year Established:1923
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Total Revenue:US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 16.67% South America : 16.67%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Main Products:Spices,Water,Drink Energy, Coffee,Food,Vitamins,Energy Shots,
- Address:1536 Somerset
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Afri
- Location:Indiana, United States
- Website:Visit website
- The Gandolf Foods Company
The Gandolf family has been in the food business dating from present day all the way back to 1923. The Gandolf side (great grandpa Gandolf) was a great fruit and vegetable vendor in the streets of Indianapolis, Indiana all the way back in 1920's. Great grandpa Gandolf came from Italy to the United States back in the turn of the century of the 1900's. From the Licho Family side my Grandfather Licho had own a restaurant himself from the 1930's to the 1960's. My father in the transportation side of the food business even owning a restaurant himself. Jim Gandolf will be carrying on that great tradition in the food business which Jim Gandolf has been in retail from promotion to product placement to store management for 22 years. Gandolf Foods has a line of spices from all over the world, and dry food goods as Gandolf Foodsll.
Gandolf Foods will represent only the highest quality food products. Jim Gandolf will personally sample all the products that are received; help with packaging design if needed and make recommendations to make your product marketable to the public. Gandolf Foods will then help get your product into the market place plus help you with merchandising and advertising of your product. Our job is to help you bring your product to the highest quality and the best taste so it is marketable to the consumer.