Global Storage Equipment Manufacturer Limited Details
- Operational Address:Rm. 801, Building 2, Greenland Kluwer Plaza, No. 423 Lane, Xincun Road, Putuo Dist., Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Year Established:2008
- Year Start Exporting:1998
- Number Of Employees:201 - 300 People
- Total Revenue:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Average Lead Time:7 Day(s)
- Trade Capacity:Domestic Market : 12.50% Central America : 12.50%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 50,000-100,000 square meters No. of
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :21 - 30 PeopleEquipment and Faci
- Main Products:All Kinds Of Racking, All Kinds Of Wire Decking, Steel Lockers And Cabinet, Plastic Bins And Boxes, Plastic Lockers,Racking & Shelving, Selective Pallet Racking,Very Narrow Aisle Racking, Double Deep Pallet Racking, Drive In Pallet Racking,Shuttle Pallet Racking, Push Back Pallet Racking,Carton Live Storage,Gravity Flow Racking, AS/RS Systems, Mobile Pallet Racking, Cantilever Racks,Mezzanine Racking,Slide R,
- Address:801,Building 2,Greenland Kluwer Plaza, No. 423 Xincun Road, Shanghai PRC 200065
- Main Markets:Domestic Market, Central America, Western Europe,
- Location:Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Website:Visit website
- Global Storage Equipment Manufacturer Limited one of the Chinese leading suppliers of warehouse equipment. Utilizing in excess of 100,000 square meters of production space, we have the ability to manufacture a vast array of heavy duty, medium duty and light duty racks. In addition to rack, we also produce many ancillary items that are required today in the modern warehouse. Products such as steel lockers, wire mesh decking, wire containers and roll cages ,plastic bins and crates and all other storage products can all be produced from your one stop warehouse equipment partner. All our products are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 and in 2006 our manufacturing facility in Nanjing was awarded ISO14001 Environment Management System. All our products are designed in accordance with the requirements of FEM10.2.02. and GLOBAL's products had been test to AS4084-2012 Aussie new Standards.
Whether it is the first time you have thought of sourcing a product from China or you are a seasoned professional, we will take care of you all the way through the process. Our products have been exported to the USA, Europe, Australasia and the Middle East since 1998, so we have a good understanding of you requirements. Our unrivalled service levels have seen that Global become the preferred supplier for many International buyers. Even if you cannot find the kind of product that matches your requirements from our website, then please contact us. We are only too happy to offer OEM for any product range you may specifically need.
We hope to bring you a whole host of benefits. We appreciate that one of the main reasons why people look to source their racking from China is to reduce cost. We always aim to competition but with quality and service that are unique. We hope to support our customers around the world to win business and we have introduced our new service which is Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for the component parts on your project. We use the latest market leading software from SolidWorks and produce an analysis of the racking in your proposal. This analysis will show how the rack will react under loads, from impact and also from seismic activity. Our aim therefore, is to bring you the benefits of buying from a Chinese manufacturer at excellent prices with the backup service and support to assist you stand out from the crowd.