Grand East Empire Corporation Details
- City:Quezon City
- Business Type:Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:1995
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50 People
- Trade Capacity:Southeast Asia : 25.00% Mid East : 25.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Green Mung Beans,Vermicelli Sotanghon, Black Pepper,Wheat Flour,Sultana Raisins,Condensed Milk,Cream / Whole Corn, Potato / Tapioca (Food / Feed Grade) Starch, Oyster Sauce,Blanched Peanut,Skimmed Milk,, Popcorn,Bread Crumbs
- Address:Unit 31# 28 Quirino Highway Balintawak
- Main Markets:Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Eu
- Location:Manila, Philippines
- Website:Visit website
- C O R P O R A T E P R O F I L E:
A Glorious Time Through The Decades
From the lean 1950's, Grand East Empire blossomed out to grow into a blooming Manila-based enterprise engaged in the import-export trade of food brands and household foods.
With a history of good tradition, Grand East Empire established its mark in the exacting arena of trading services from modest beginnings. To a position wherein it continues to maintain a reputable standing in its field. This was achieved simply by justly focusing on key lines of business, specially food and household goods, to avoid a saturation of interests and to truly focus its service.
To cope with the rising demand of the local household market, and to build on Grand East Empire Corporation strength as a pivotal niche-player, our intensive upgrading in 1995 let to our present corporate setup. Intending to push business further into the new century under the very name of Grand East Empire Corporation.
We will continue to engage in importation and in the marketing of consumer products to the Philippine market. Under this rubric, a wide array of our product shall continue to be sourced from various part of the world, including the United States, Canada, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia Vietnam, Turkey, Denmark, and other countries.
Our projection for the New Era? To become a recognized institution in the supply of quality goods that will be available to its market at reasonable and affordable prices. All while ensuring that high level of service and customers satisfaction that nurtured our success.