Guul Group Details
- Operational Address:Waran cade road, Hargeisa Somaliland, Somalia
- Business Type:Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler, Business
- Year Established:2011
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50 People
- Total Revenue:Below US$1 Million
- Average Lead Time:25 Day(s)
- Trade Capacity:Africa : 33.33% Mid East : 33.33%
- Production Capacity:- -
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :Less than 5 People
- Main Products:Livestock,Fisheries,Agricultural,Frankincense,Solar Products
- Address:Waran Cade Road
- Main Markets:Africa, Mid East, Domestic Market
- Website:Visit website
- Guul Group is operating or investing into diverse companies in a number of industries as part of its varied and growing portfolio across Somaliland and potentially the Horn of Africa. The company is both dynamic and entrepreneurial; belligerently pursuing emerging markets with an emphasis on innovation, growth and ethos. A business that invests, continuously seeks investment opportunities, provides forward thinking services whilst striving to ensure that there is a great push for Corporate Social Responsibility. GG provides investment opportunities with the aim of bringing and working with foreign investment and strategic alliance partners on projects in Somaliland and potentially other Horn of Africa markets, which earn considerable/realistic profits for the investors through investments and projects that have a substantial potential return on investment (ROI). Guul Group constantly looking for new ideas, opportunities and partnerships, please get in touch.
Guul Group is a corporation that has a sizeable portfolio and is operating across a range of sectors that include agriculture andlivestock. It has striven to establish and bolster trade within Somaliland and the rest of the Horn of Africa. Drawing upon extensive local knowledge, experience and contacts it is well placed to facilitate commercial activity with impact. Guul Group will function as a for-profit privately-held investment and economic development facilitation business that develops, fosters, leverages and positions key centres of global investment, commercial operations, regional development & commercialisation, economic development investment and trade efforts in Somaliland and potentially other Horn of African markets.
Guul Group has a vision to spread its wings far beyond the Horn of Africa with significant international operations in many industries by 2050. The brand is focused, a clear vision of the future, guiding the organisations path to growth. We envisage reaching that vision, not only by connecting and building trust with our customers, consumers and clients but by entrepreneurial qualities such as pioneering, creativity, innovation, local knowledge and inspiration as our Mission. The Groups vision for an environmentally friendly and sustainable growth is guided by strong values of trust, credibility, quality, integrity and transparency. The company will conduct all business transactions according to these values. It has established a formal code of conduct, policies and procedures that lead all business processes.