Kolinski Phosphate Mining Co., Inc. Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:2010
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50
- Total Annual Sales Volume:USD 100,000 - 500,000
- Main Products:P205,Rock Phosphate
- Address:1002 Insular Life Business Centre, Cebu Business Park Cebu City Cebu 6001 Philippines
Kolinski Phosphate Mining Co., Inc. (KPMCI) was incorporated on April 12, 2010.
The company is engaged in the mining of phosphate rock and is developing its various mining sites. The extracted phosphate rock will be processed at the company processing plant located in Basay, Negros Oriental, Philippines.
Kolinski Phosphate has exclusive rights to mine/quarry all the phosphate (P2O5) that may be found in mining tenements covering more than EIGHT THOUSAND (8,000) HECTARES in Negros Oriental, Philippines.
The Company has a Plant for Crushing and Drying Rock Phosphate with a minimum capacity of 150 tons per day and maximum capacity of 300tons per day.