Mahavir Technocrates Details
- Business Type:2
- Year Established:2013
- Number Of Employees:16-25
- Quality Control:In House
- No. of QC Staff:Less than 5 people
- Certificates:ISO 9001:2015
- Contract Manufacturing:Array
- Registered Capital:2.5 - 10
- Legal Representative / CEO:Samir Mehta
- Total Annual Sales Volume:10 - 25
- Main Products:Brass Inserts,Brass Components,Brass Connectors,Brass Precision Components,Brass Stud,Brass Extension Nipple, Brass Socket Pin, Brass Electrical Components,Brass Nut Bolt,
- Main Markets:Asia,Europe,West Europe,America.
- Location:K-1/248 Shanker Takeri Udhyognagar
- Website:Visit website
- Briefly introducing Mahavir Technocratesselves as leading manufacturer & exporter of the complete range of precision Brass Turned Components. We are fully skilled to manufacture any type of Brass Products as per customer’s specification, drawing and samples. Mahavir Technocrates originated almost two decade ago from the brass city of India, Jamnagar where factory is situated. Latest machinery, well trained staff, continuous R & D towards complete perfect ness and maintenance of a sustained and routine inspection and testing regimen that has gone a long way towards building product integrity and client trust in the Company’s products. Innovative ideas and R& D is our continuous process for the betterment of quality and cost cutting benefiting to our clients. With backing of sales office at Mumbai, Pune and Ahemdabad in India and at New Jersey (USA) , Muscat ( Sultanate of Oman ), we are always nearest and fastest available for our clients. Our perfect blend for strong commitment to the best quality and customer services, are the precise reason why we have large customer base all over India & abroad. This puts us a step ahead in position. Our Products are widely consumed in: Pneumatic & Compression Fitting Parts, Automobile Components, Plastic & Rubber Moulding Industrial Parts, Electrical & Electronics Fittings, Fasteners & Forging Industries, Diamond & Gold Smith Industries, Special Tailor Made Jobs. Calibration : • Each and every Instrument and Gauges are periodically calibrated, to ensure integrity of measurement preventive.