Micronesian Telcommunications Corp. Details
- Country/Region:Northern Mariana Islands
- Business Type:Other
- Year Established:1981
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Total Revenue:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 11.11% South America : 11.11%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Surplus,Excess,Obsolete And Un-Used Telecommunications Equipment, Supplies,Materials And Inventory.,
- Address:P.O. Box 500306
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Western Europe, East
- Location:MP, Northern Mariana Islands
- Website:Visit website
- Micronesian Telecommunications Corp.
Which does business in the CommonMicronesian Telcommunications Corp.alth of the Northern Marianas Islands(CNMI) under the name of Verizon Micronesia is the leading provider of Wireline, Cellular, Internet, Long Distance, Networking and Pre-Paid Calling Cards in the Marianas Islands.
As the largest Telecommunications firm in the Marianas Islands, we have significant inventory of excess telecom tools, materials and equipment available for sale and disposal. Many surplus equipment is new and un-used and available at a very low cost.
Visit our website.