Philchromic Mining Corporatio Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:2008
- Main Products:Chrome Ore,Chromite Ore,Chromium Ore
- Address:701 Shaw Boulevard, Kapitolyo
- Main Markets:Eastern Asia 100.00%
- PHILCHROMIC is mining at Northern Philippines, Luzon island, Zambales province for super high grade (50% up) Chrome lumpy ore (Metallurgical grade) . It has been 6 months since Philchromic Mining Corporatio started exploration, mapping of mining areas, mining permit procurement, conciliation of town / village government officers and villagers, preparation of mining equipments and man-powers, scaping of mountain alley, mining, washing / selecting and sizing after mining, set-up of stockyard, transportation and etc. Now, we are ready to export our first batch of the exploited Chrome ore. Our current mining activity is considered Small Scale Mining (each mining permit allowed a maximum of 20 hectares) . Though, we have in total 5 mining areas and we are mining 100 hectares simultaneously. We are zealously looking for potential locations for future expansion. The ore we are mining now is totally is much better in quality compared to what mined earlier and presently from other mining areas in Philippines. Our ore grade is 50% up with lower melting point because the Al2O3 and MgO contents are both lower than 15% . Our current production capacity is over 1, 000MT per month. It might increase to 3, 000MT / month after we bring in more heavy mining equipments next year. Below is the assay report from SGS Manila, Cr2O3 >50% , Cr / Fe ratio >3. 0, Fe, Al2O3, MgO <15% , CaO, SiO2 <1% , P <0. 008% , S <0. 1% Moisture <1% Size of ore: 10-300mm 90% , <10mm 10% Minimum order quantity is 200MT per shipment. Pricing is adjustable and negotiable according to market fluctuation. We have 4 dealing methods as follows; 1) Direct buying from our stockyard in Philippines. We give priority to buyer that could come directly to our stockyard with cash dealing. Buyer comes with container trucks, load the ore and pay us after loading. Special discount available for such arrangement because we can have our fund collected fast and used for the following production efficiently. 2) FOB Manila port3) CNF China main port (Lianyungang, Shanghai, Tianjin or Fangchenggang) . We strongly recommend buyer to arrange insurance by themselves because the insurance company in Philippines is not so reliable. 4) In the near future, we may arrange importation to China and do Custom clearance by ourselves, then sell at warehouse in China port. The above dealings are based on 57% average grade, rejection below 50% . 1 & 4 payment is by cash after loading from the spot. 2 & 3 payment is by 100% invoice value, irrevocable and direct L/ C at sight. For the release of L/ C payment, 95% based on SGS or CCIC Manila, while 5% referred to CIQ China. Since our production capacity is limited at this moment, we can only deal with one or two customers. "Early birds catch the worms", please grasp the opportunity while still available. Look forward to your soonest reply, thank you!