RAZZAK BOUCHAIB Details
- Operational Address:33 An De Strachen, Sandweiler, Luxembourg
- Business Type:Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:2013
- Year Start Exporting:2013
- Number Of Employees:5 - 10 People
- Average Lead Time:4 Day(s)
- Trade Capacity:Average Lead Time : 4
- Production Capacity:- -
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :Less than 5 People
- Main Products:Organic Argan Oil,Culinary Argan Oil, OrOrganic Arganice Olive Oil, Massage Argan Oil, Cosmetic Argan Oil
- Address:33 An De Strachen
- Website:Visit website
- Recently established, Arganboutik is a small family-ownded company. It was founded as part of a partnership with Domaine Villa Maroc, a renowned producer for its know-how and extraction technique of oil that combines modernity and ancient tradition. RAZZAK BOUCHAIB production unit and lab is based in Morocco and we operate a distribution platform from Luxembourg where we can easily ship within European market. All our oils are first bottled organic argan oil and extra virgin olive oil, both certified by the European ECOCERT label.
As one of the first certified oils in Morocco (2005), our Domaine Villa Maroc brand has built a track record of awards and distinctions by national juries (Ministry of Agriculture, Morocco) and as part of international competitions, such as in Germany (BioFach 2013) or Italy (Biol 2013) in the region of Puglia.
In order to simplify business relations with our customers and collaborator, we decided to run our distribution platform from Luxembourg. Knowing that Luxembourg is located in the heart of the eurozone, between Belgium, France and Germany, we can benefit from a geographical location that makes it easy to supply clients based within the European Union, hence simplifying logistic and administrative formalities.
Arganboutik is present in both markets, mainly in the area of argan and olive oil. Our range of argan oil consists of edible oil, on one hand, and cosmetic oils on the other. The superior quality of our oils are characterised by their extraction techniques, our oils are always first cold-pressed and comply with international organic standards.
The oils we produce are all from the same region near Essaouira, in the Haha and Chiadma region. It is in this province, with a rich soil bathed in sunlight, where the olive- and argan trees of Domaine Villa Maroc grow. Produced with conscience, passion and respect for tradition, the Domaine Villa Maroc oils preserve the integral value of their fatty acids and authentic vitamins. They deliver the flavor and finesse of the fruit or seed from which they originate.
Using a traditional production method and developed according to a rigorous food-processing practice, our oils are guaranteed and certified organic. Our oils gather all the benefits of a reliable product, 100% natural and authenticated by multiple certifications, including: ECOCERT, AB (Agriculture Biologique), COSMEBIO (Organic Cosmetics) and USDA (United States Department of Agriculture).