Rumu SARL Details
- Operational Address:Zona Industrial de Bolola, Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
- Business Type:Trading Company
- Year Established:1996
- Number Of Employees:51 - 100 People
- Trade Capacity:Southeast Asia : 90.00% Western Europe : 10.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Cashew Nut
- Main Markets:Southeast Asia, Western Europe
- Website:Visit website
- RUMU SARL is a family company, created by parents and their children in 1996. Rumu SARL focus at commercial activities using local agricultural products from Guinea-Bissau. Since our first year we provide raw cashew nuts to the processing industry and trade various other agricultural products such as rice. From 2012/2013 onward we will extend our activities and focus at the processing of cashew nuts and drying of local fruits for the industry.
Besides adding value to the agricultural sector in Guinea-Bissau, RUMU aims at creating opportunities for the minority classes of the society such as women and unemployed youth by providing suitable employment and training.