SOCIEDAD MINERA KAIORA INTERNATIONAL LIMITADA Details
- Country/Region:Solomon Islands
- City:Gold Coast
- Operational Address:We have now moved to Solomon Islands and Australia
- Business Type:Trading Company, Buying Office, Distributor/Wholes
- Year Established:1994
- Number Of Employees:5 - 10 People
- Total Revenue:US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 35.00% South Asia : 35.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Minerals From South America, Sulphur,Manganese,Silica Sand,Bentonite,Non-Metalic Minerals,
- Address:7 Zenith Crescent
- Main Markets:North America, South Asia, Oceania
- Website:Visit website
- SOCIEDAD MINERA KAIORA INTERNATIONAL LIMITADA have offices in New Zealand, Chile, Bolivia, and Asia.
We supply Mangaese, Sulphur 40-45% , Sulphur 55% , Sulphur 81-87% , Silica Sand 20 + 20 / 40, 40 / 70, 100, 100 / 200, Bentonite, Industrial Salt, Olive Oil from Peru.
We supply both container and bulk shipments.
Our company owns our own sulphur mines & Manganese & Bentonite and Silica Mines. We are representative suppliers of Industrial Salt, Olive Oil and other minerals.
Please make contact with us and we will respond with how we can supply your requirements.
We are also seeking investment from partners who are interested in working with us on opening 3 of our sulphur mines and 2 Manganese mines that we have that are currently not being mined. . Each mine has over 1, 000, 000 / MT of sulphur or manganese in it. We look forward to hearing from you.
Caron MacDonald-Director Kaiora