STATE ENTERPRISE PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY NO. 3 Details
- Country/Region:Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Operational Address:B. Somvang, Hatsayphong District, Vientiane Municipality, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Total Revenue:US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Trade Capacity:Southeast Asia : 100.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Generic Pharmaceutical Products, Health Care Product,Essential Oil,Herbal Tea,Drug
- Address:Km. 9 Thadeua Rd. Hatsayfong District
- Main Markets:Southeast Asia
- Location:Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Website:Visit website
- STATE ENTERPRISE PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY NO. 3 pharmaceutical products manufacturer in Laos with about 100 items such i. V. Infusions
Group, oral tablet include beta-lactam group, and
Oral syrup for pediatric use.
Several number pharmaceutical chemical import
In the year.
In response to the request made by the government of the Lao People's Democratic Republic, the Government of Japan has sent, through the Japan International Cooperation Agency ( JICA) which is an official Agency implementing the technical cooperation of the Government of Japan, a team headed by Mr. Minoru Ishida, second Economic Cooperation Bureau, Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the conduct basic design study on the Establishment Project of the pharmaceutical Development Center from 9th to the 26th October. 1983.
The PDC construction was started in 1984-1986, and the Government of Japan headed over as a gift and symbol of Lao-Japanese Friendship to the Government of the Lao PDR in 1986, and the PDC applied its function from 1987 up to date.
The objective of the PDC is to attribute to the improvement of medical care by the Government of the Lao PDR through formulating and the producing the essential drugs as well as implementing research and development actives of crude drugs utility indigenous raw materials.
The PDC consists of the following building:
Administrative and laboratory ---A
Utility building (Engineering) ---U
Crude building (Traditional and Med) -C
Manufacturing --- M
Below Moulding ( Plastic bag for IV infusion)
Finance/ Accounting, Trade/ Marketing, small drug store, Logistic and Finished products, packing and raw materials warehouses.
Capacity of production
1. Traditional Medical: 60,000 tons/ year
2. Injectable section
------intravenous infusion 930.55 sets/year
-------Ampoules 3,800,000 ampoules/year
3. Tablets: 183,300,000 tablets/year
4. Syrup: 520.000F/year
5. External use: 437,500F/Year
Pharmaceutical plant status
State -- Owned Enterprise (SOE) and Small Medium Enterprise (SME)