TPA - ( Tarek for Publishing and advertising) Details
- Business Type:Agent
- Year Established:1996
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50 People
- Total Revenue:Below US$1 Million
- Trade Capacity:North America : 11.11% South America : 11.11%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Publishing Teen Stuff Magazine And Kelmetna Magazine. Printing Booklets Brouchers And Other Magazines. Graphic Design- Web Design,
- Address:22 Syria St
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Western Europe, East
- TPA is a publication company that started in April 1996 primarily with Teen Stuff magazine. The main concept was to have the first teen dedicated magazine in Egypt written by teens. In 1998 Teen Stuff became the best selling English magazine.
In 2000 TPA launched the second publication an Arabic magazine called Kelmetna addressing college students. TPA also has very strong TPA - ( Tarek for Publishing and advertising)bsites for both magazines with high traffic especially on the websites forums. The latest project that TPA started is the EMAG for Teen Stuff and Kelmetna.
Along our main activities, we have a list of side activities we make to serve our clients better like; focus groups, online research, newsletters, and printing and design jobs.