TRACKS Seaweeds Trading Details
- Business Type:Trading Company, Agent, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:2001
- Number Of Employees:5 - 10 People
- Total Revenue:Below US$1 Million
- Trade Capacity:Southeast Asia : 50.00% Africa : 50.00%
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Dried Seaweed,Gracilaria,Eucheuma Spinosum,Eucheuma Cottonii,Spinosum,Konjac Gum,Sargassum,Food Ingredient,Aquatic Products
- Address:Greenfield Village, San Roque
- Main Markets:Southeast Asia, Africa
- Location:Cebu, Philippines
- Established in 2001, is a seaTRACKS Seaweeds Tradinged trading company especializing in dried Eucheuma cottonii, Eucheuma spinosum and Dried Gracilaria.
The seaweeds are farmed in the clean and nutrient rich water in central Philippines to maintain a continous supply and harvested at correct maturity then properly dried to desired moisture content.
At present, the company is supplying raw material seaweeds to carrageenan and agar processors in the Philippines and Europe.
Its experts also provide technical assistance on seaweed mariculture.