Varshasookt Consultants Details
- Operational Address:001/ B, Krishna, Laxmi Industrial Premises, Wartak Nagar, Pokhran Road 1,, Thane west, India
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesa
- Year Established:2004
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50 People
- Total Revenue:Below US$1 Million
- Trade Capacity:Eastern Asia : 100.00%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : Below 1,000 square meters No. of Pr
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :Less than 5 People
- Main Products:Rain Water Harvesting,Water Recycling & Reusing, Landscaping,Vermi-Composting, Solid Waste Management,Environment Projects
- Address:401, B2, Nandini, Kores Towers, Vartak Nagar, Pokhran Road 1, Thane (West)
- Main Markets:Eastern Asia
- Location:Maharashtra, India
- Website:Visit website
- Varshasookt Consultantslcome Water Lovers! You deserve better water to drink, to play, to enjoy! Groundwater resource as a natural resource has the major benefit in meeting the emergency supplies during the water scarcity periods. India has ample amount of water for our polulation. The only need is to catch the drop where it falls. We provide optimum solutions for optimum use of water, with help of rain water harvesting, water treatment & waste water recycling. Our water harvesting & recycling techniques are designed with holistic approach towards water management for domestic & industrial purpose.
We provide specialized solution on water recycling, ground water charging, rainwater harvesting in Mumbai
Advantages of Rain Water Harvesting 1) Provides self-sufficiency to your water supply. 2) Reduces the cost of pumping of ground water; as it increases ground water level. 3) Provides high quality water, soft and low in minerals. 4) Improves the quality of ground water through dilution when recharged to ground water. 5) Reduces soil erosion in urban areas. 6) The roof top rain water harvesting is less expensive. 7) Rainwater harvesting systems are simple which can be adopted by individuals. 8) Rooftop Rain Water harvesting systems are easy to construct, operate and maintain. 9) In hilly terrains, rain water harvesting is preferred. 10) In saline or coastal areas, rain water provides good quality water and when recharged to ground water it reduces salinity and also helps in maintaining balance between the fresh-saline water interfaces. 11) In Islands, due to limited extent of fresh water aquifers, rain water harvesting is the most preferred source of water for domestic use.
Also, we are into solid waste management, Vermi culture solutions, Sustainable Landscaping Solutions, Medicinal Platation, Solar & Other non-conventional energy system solutions.