Vending Robotics Details
- City:Cannon Hill
- Operational Address:PO Box 99, Cannon Hill, Australia
- Business Type:Manufacturer
- Year Established:1997
- Number Of Employees:11 - 50 People
- Trade Capacity:North America : 11.11% South America : 11.11%
- Production Capacity:- -
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :5 - 10 People
- Main Products:GSM Internet Monitoring, Boutique Vendors, Mechanical Vendors, Vending Security, MPV 3000 Vending Machines, Mechanical Vendors,
- Address:PO Box 99
- Main Markets:North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Sout
- Location:Queensland, Australia
- Website:Visit website
- Vending Robotics is a Brisbane based manufacturer who has specialized in a variety of vending machines with state of the art electronic systems(MDB Level 3 compatible). One of Vending Robotics machines, the MPV3000 MkII(Multi Purpose vendor), is ideally sutied to the catering/food manufacturing industries and the ever-changing vending industry.
The MPV 3000 unit has patents approved and pending and we know it is unique in its operation. One of the benefits of the unit to a large organisation is its versatility to be re-configured to dispense either frozen, chilled or ambient products with minimal adjustments. The MPV3000 MkII vending machine has a Central microprocessor-controlled vacuum system that allows the operator to dispense a wide range of products. Most other vending machines are product specific - ours isn't - and this is what makes our unit unique.
GSM Remote Monitoring Package:
Vending Robotics, through its VendingIT subsidiary, aims to assist businesses by providing an efficient yet affordable wireless networking package for a fixed monthly rate(rates as low as 53cents US per day). This system is able to be applied not just in the vending industry but in any situation where systems/temperatures are required to perform in set parameters.
To view the financial benefits of our GSM package, please visit our website.
Vending Robotics Pty Ltd is a company committed to the manufacture and the supply of first class, high output technology driven vending solutions using the latest technology available.
To supply aesthetically pleasing, cost effective, high quality vending solutions in a timely manner to our customers.
We are seeking distributors/agents from within the vending industry or the manufacturing sector to represent our products throughout the world. We are also offering investors/joint venture partners the opportunity to participate in the global expansion of our innovative technology.