Wuhan Zhaoyuan Arts And Crafts Co., Ltd. Details
- Operational Address:Zhaoyuan Industry Zone, Dongxihu Avenue, Zoumaling, Dongxihu Dist., Wuhan, Hubei, China (Mainland)
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Year Established:1999
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Total Revenue:US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Average Lead Time:10 Day(s)
- Trade Capacity:Northern Europe : 30.00% Southern Europe : 20.00%
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 1,000-3,000 square meters No. of Pr
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :5 - 10 People
- Main Products:Paper Garland,Paper Lantern,Gift Bag,Gift Box,Birthday Items,Birthday Lantern, Wedding Items,Wedding Honeycombs, Wedding Balls And Fans, Light Packaging Bags/Boxes, Party Item,Paper Garland,Halloween Garland, Wedding Garlands,Christmas Garlands,Normal Garlands, , Christmas Lantern,, Foil Paper Lantern, Easter Lanterns, Wedding Lantern, Wire Lantern,
- Address:ZOU MA LING,DONG XI HU DISTRICT,WUHAN,HUBEI PR, CHINA
- Main Markets:Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Domestic Market,
- Location:Hubei, China (Mainland)
- Website:Visit website
- Wuhan Zhaoyuan Arts And Crafts Co., Ltd. has a registered capital amounting to RMB 5 million .Wuhan Zhaoyuan Arts And Crafts Co., Ltd. headquater factories(founed in 1989) coves about20,000m2 and speicialized in making paper lanterns, paper garlands, paper honeycombs, flags, confetti, hangtags, woven labels, printed labels, metal labels, pvc/rubber patch, leather patch, stickers, bags & boxes, jewelry cards, and hangers. Until now, we have opened about 6 factories with employees over about 400peoples. With the cheap labour course of our local, we've develped to the biggest and most competitive paper crafts suppliers in this lines. With our experienced deisignors, if you have any new ideas or deisigns, welcome send to us, we will make the samples to you.
We have passed the quality certificate of ISO9001:2000. We have also passed lead test and flame retardant test.
Our main management ideal is "Quality and reputation first, constant development and keeping innovation".