Changsha Juchuang Science And Technology Co., Ltd. Details
- Operational Address:No. 218, Kangyi Road, Liuyang Biomedical Park, Changsha, Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Year Established:2004
- Year Start Exporting:2005
- Number Of Employees:101 - 200 People
- Total Revenue:US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Trade Capacity:Accepted Delivery Terms : FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, CIP
- Production Capacity:Factory Size : 10,000-30,000 square meters No. of
- R&D Capacity:No. of R&D Staff :11 - 20 People
- Main Products:Stainless Steel Tank,Fermentation Tank,Extraction And Concentration,Pipeline Install, Stianless Steel Tank, Extraction And Concentration,Fermentation Equipment
- Address:Room 2901,Block A,shangdongyinxiang Building ,No.228 Wanbao Avenue
- Location:Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Website:Visit website
- Changsha Juchuang technology co., LTD. is the domestic Changsha Juchuang Science And Technology Co., Ltd.ll-known expert group was established in July,2004. the products of the company in 2005 to enter the international market,.It mergers and acquisitions changsha city pressure container factory in 2008, meet the needs of the company to expand capacity, the company has Investment of more than 10 million yuan purchase of advanced processing equipment of pressure vessel.Company in October 2012 move to changsha city liuyang biological medicine science and technology development zone investment to build modern manufacturing base.Covers an area of 20000 square meters, staff 96 people, senior professional and technical personnel 32 people.
Juchuang company is engineering design, engineering installation, product development, product sales, after-sales service in one of the high-tech enterprises, have I and II pressure vessel design and manufacture of qualification and pressure pipe installation qualification, professional to provide biological, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, chemical stainless steel fluid equipment and clean health valve pipe fittings, such as process control instrumentation and the corresponding supporting services.