TORATANI CO LTD Details
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler
- Year Established:2007
- Number Of Employees:5 - 10 People
- Trade Capacity:- -
- Production Capacity:- -
- Main Products:Lingerie,Shorts,Women Panties
- Address:6-4 Matsuhama-ha,
- Location:Ishikawa, Japan
- Website:Visit website
- Toratani Co. Ltd. is a manufacturer of intimate apparel, recreational TORATANI CO LTDar and shape wear. Located in Japan and in business since 1962, Toratani is managed by CEO and President Mr. Ikuo Toratani; an Engineer and Inventor. Toratani's distinctive business advantage is the development of a unique, patented apparel pattern cutting process. Each piece of Toratani apparel manufactured incorporates the Super Cubic (3D) Pattern Cutting patents. Made in Japan.
A letter from Mr. Toratani
It has been nearly 30 years since I started my business with my wife Ekuko. I have been involved in the textile and undergarment industries in Japan for more than 35 years. My professional involvement and experiences range from creating patterns, management of manufacturing processes to sales and marketing.
Due to the large volume of inexpensive women's underwear imported in Japan in the early 1990's, many manufacturing companies in Japan went out of business due to this excessive competition, and plummeting apparel prices.
To find a competitive edge for my business, my wife (the original technique was based on an idea from Ekuko) and myself developed special undergarment technologies, with the idea that the technology could be patented and leased to other undergarment manufacturer's.
Therefore, we could maintain a high level of quality that we demand in our products and we could own and manage the technologies. So, Toratani technologies were created and subsequently were patented in Japan, the USA, Europe, Korea and China.
We are very proud to say that we have earned high praise from all women who wear our Toratani garments, mostly from women living in Japan. The reactions of women wearing Toratani designed apparel were much better than we ever expected.
I am confident from my long years in designing and manufacturing underwear garments, and from the acquired knowledge and experiences gained in the developing of a patented technology, that I can be of help to your company as a consultant in developing your own Toratani inspired garments with our patented technologies.